1.Report to/ Báo cáo cho
2.Main purpose/ Vai trò
Support the Legal Manager with legal matters for the VN Foods MU to ensure compliance with local regulations and Pepsico Policy; manage contracts and provide standard contract templates and routine legal correspondence.
3.Accountabilities/ Nhiệm vụ
Give legal advice:
– Assist Legal Manager to review ongoing cases and other documentation to identify risks.
– Provide legal advice related to basic legal matters on Sales, Marketing, Operation, HR, Procurement and Agro after consulting with Legal Manager
– Actively work on issues that arise from day-to-day business, suggest solutions to minimize potential risk and report to the Legal Manager
– Initially review contracts, provide input to contracts/agreements to correct the possible problems and ensure that all contracts/agreements are in compliance with PepsiCo policy and local regulations;
– Independently prepare standard contract templates for other functions
– Prepare more complex contracts as instructed by the Legal Manager;
– Keep track of and maintain list of all contracts signed.
– Draft/review official letters of other functions that are sent out to authorities, partners, suppliers, customers, employees, etc., to ensure that the official letters are in compliance with laws and represent PepsiCo’s best interests.
– Review and provide input on promotions and registrations of Marketing team to ensure marketing and advertising activities are in compliance with the laws.
– Prepare power of attorneys for the authoritized employees of the company.
– Keep track of all administration documents including powers of attorney, official letters and other documents of legal function.
– Formulate compliance check-lists to remind and give awareness to other departments on complying internal policies and Vietnamese regulations.
– Provide training to Company employees on complying with Company’s internal policies and Vietnamese regulations.
– Within the scope of the Legal function, prepare all necessary documents related to applications of licenses of the Company (e.g., branch/representative office, etc.) to ensure the compliance and renewals of required licenses.
– Partner with other functions to submit the applications and follow up until the licenses are issued.
– Liaise with competent authorities as needed.
– For FCPA and other Legal function training: Prepare participant list, partner with HR function to schedule and organize trainings
– Keep track of attendees list
– Translate training materials
– Follow up expenses and payment of legal functions (operation cost/T&E, etc.) – Conduct legal research and provide monthly updates of legal changes
– Other tasks assigned by the Legal
4.Requirements/ Tiêu chí cần thiết
- Law University graduation
- 4-6 years relevant experience, preferably in the FMCG industry
- Have knowledge about Vietnamese laws and regulations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be well organized and accurate in work
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality about all legal matters
- Ability to work with different people in different functions at all levels
- Maturity and good judgement
- Strong sense of ethics
- Optional: working towards obtaining legal certificate
This Job Description is only general guideline and subject to change depending on business requirements and situations. Accordingly, adjustment shall be made by the Company from time to time.
Bảng mô tả công việc này chỉ là hướng dẫn chung và có thể thay đổi phụ thuộc vào yêu cẩu cũng như tình hình kinh doanh của Công Ty. Do đó, theo từng thời điểm, Công ty có quyền điều chỉnh Bảng mô tả công việc này.